Friday, January 05, 2007

TGIF!!

It's friday afternoon and I'm in tussle trying to concentrate at work and not to think of food...and still have weekend planning going on at the back of my mind..and have taken a few mins. off in the middle of it all to scribble smthg here...! U know what's worse than terrible winter days? It's the winter afternoon...the fog I can live with...but the afternoons which I have to spend inside a building without getting to sit outside in the sun eating groundnut or oranges are such an oppurtunity missed! Ofcourse it gets consistently harder to get out of bed in the mornings from monday to friday....on sat n sun..I will only be alive around afternoon! Yea, I almost die in the winters...I'd hibernate the whole season if I could!

Enough cribbing...I've finally decided to eat first and then work later on...so chao for now!!

No comments: